Thursday 7 November 2013

DIY projects I can't wait to try...

  
Living in Korea has sort of put a hold on my DIY projects, as it’s tough to find supplies in a country that doesn’t speak your language. Soon I’ll be back in SA though and can’t wait to try out these DIY ideas. Follow the links to the respective blogs to get the full run down on the how-to’s etc J

1.   



     LOVE this Block Clock from Almost makes perfect. It’s so trendy & you can choose a colour that goes with your office, bedroom or lounge.

2.   



Easy-peasy but oh-so stylish wine cork herb markers from shineyourlightblog. Such a divine idea!! 

3.  



How stunning is this painted cork mouse pad from Sarah hearts. This is going on my to-do list as soon as I’m home! 

4.   



Infusing sugar from Sugar and Charm
This is new to me; but my husband and I are always up for trying new 
healthy (and me pretty) tricks…and guess what, THIS I can do in Korea!!



 Happy crafting!!

PS - Follow my 'Creative ideas' pinterest page for more DIY tips :)

xC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...