Friday 6 December 2013

Get Fit Friday: Hiking & Running

Get Fit Friday friends…I am busy working on a hugely exciting 4 week ‘Get Fit & Healthy’ challenge, that I will be posting early next year. It’s a challenge that is done in groups, with friends, and involves a point system. I know that after the Christmas holidays, you’ll all be so excited for a challenge that will not only get you fit and healthy but also one that has some fun elements that will hold you accountable to your health-focused goals. {My husband and I are trying it out as of Monday, so I’ll keep you posted as to whether it’s as effective as I’m hoping it to be}.

For now…while I work hard on the final few touches to the Challenge, I have something a little different for you today.

HERE is a link to my husband and my Korea {Adventurers at Heart} blog – I hope our Running and Hiking section will inspire you to get active this weekend J



Happy Friday friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...