Tuesday 4 March 2014

Let's Chat Tuesday: Featuring Anton Vorster from Cloudfusion

Today I have privilege of featuring Anton Vorster, who owns his own premium web solutions company, Cloudfusion, in JHB, South Africa.



Question 1: Tell us a bit about you, your business and what you do?
My name is Anton Vorster, age 32, married for just over 3 years and we have a little baby girl of 10 months. I always wanted my own business, but never quite knew exactly what this business would be about or where to start.
Coming from a pure technical background, I had very little business or marketing skills, but seemed to have a way with people. It always brings me great joy to serve people and to see them happy, this was and will always be my biggest driving factor for doing what I love, and the only way to achieve this is to under promise and over deliver.
My business (Cloudfusion) have had many names and faces over the years. I suppose this was as a result of me trying to find who I really am.
Cloudfusion is all about Premium Web Solutions: Web Development, Creative Design, File & Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Hosted Exchange Email & Software Development.


I specialize in setting up Web services for start-ups. I generate content regularly for clients when they don't have much to show which gives them a significant head-start. I generated the entire website from the ground up, all content, Images, logos, everything for Neotan as an example: Click here to see my work!
!!
Question 2: What 3 words best describe your business?
Premium Web Solutions

Question 3: How long has your business been running for?
9 Years.
Question 4: What does a normal work day look like for you?
I am permanently employed as Senior Software Engineer at an Engineering Firm in Sandton Johannesburg. I have always been fortunate enough to manage both day job and private business without one interfering with or neglecting the other.

Question 5: Where do you work from, an office or from home? Tell us a bit about your work space.
My main office would be my study; this is where I do 60% of my work. I often find inspiration sitting and working at a coffee shop, some of my greatest ideas were fathomed there - in fact, that’s where it all started. The rest of the time is spent in the office or on the road.

Question 6: What do you consider your business’s greatest strength to be?
Fast turnaround times and superior communication with the client.

Question 7: Apart from your business, what else are you passionate about?
I am really passionate about family, friends and coffee, spending enough time with them and making sure they get all the attention they deserve. I also love spending time in the garden and buying the latest gadgets on the market.

Question 8: What’s one thing you’ve learned since starting your own business that you wish you could share with every creative out there?
I've learned that starting a business is extremely tough and time consuming, always put family first, never give up, trust your instincts and do something that you are truly passionate about and it will succeed.
Question 9: If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you?
My Macbook Air, Solar Powered Charger and Espresso Machine.

Question 10: Where can we find you?
Click on my logo below to access my website.


                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...