Friday 5 July 2013

July is the month for photo-taking...

“I'm all about photos... What if for July, each day, you take a photo of something you're grateful for... whether it be a new ice cream you discovered...or some flowers that are blooming.” Alex Salinas


Thank you for all your comments, emails and inbox messages...I was secretly hoping for more replies but I get that you are busy and that we don’t all have time to stop and think creatively in our busy lives. I did, however, read through all your comments and LOVED them all – I will be posting them as our challenges for the up-and-coming months...but July is all about Photo’s & Gratefulness!!

TAKE A PHOTO A DAY OF SOMETHING YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR!!

I LOVE this idea posted by Alex...as it requires us to Live Intentionally - and this.. has been my “buzz” word for the past few months! If you don’t have a camera phone, then I suggest just thinking/ writing down something you are grateful for each day...but for the rest of you with camera phones – the CHALLENGE is on.

I know, as well as you do, how these things work. We do it for a day or 2 and then life catches up with us...and we forget. NOT THIS MONTH! I have made a little picture card thing (you’ll find it at the end of this post)..Copy it, Paste in word, Print it..And then stick it somewhere where you know it’ll function as a good daily reminder for you to take your pics! Mine is on my computer :)

On the 31st of July, you’ll need to look through all your pics from this month and email me your favourite (Oh gracious, I left out the "u" in favourite at first...I am becoming more American by the day..damn Korean English). I’ll then write a blog post on the 1st of August with all the things we are grateful for, as a little blog community :) Let’s do this friends...don’t back down...if you forget, well start up again when you remember.

“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” - Marc Riboud


My photo for the day.. (It's an old photo..but it is by far what I am most grateful for!! I will take my official photo for today after school)

Image

My Husband....Hendrik :)


HAPPY PHOTO-TAKING :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...