Friday 8 November 2013

21 days. 4 moves. Let's do this!!


Today I have a 21 day, 4 moves, exercise challenge for you!! 


Why 21 days: It supposedly takes 21 days to build a habit, and I know I would certainly love to add these exercises to my daily routine!!


When to do the exercises: I know for me, mornings are my favorite time to exercise, so I’m going start waking up 10 minutes earlier than usual and get these quick exercises into my daily routine before I jump in the shower and begin my day.


Here are your 4 'moves'...

l  Plank for 1 minute per day: At the start this may be tough so perhaps begin with 30seconds and try work up to 1 minute over the course of this week.

l  100 sit ups per day: Try spice up your ab workout a bit, by adding 4 sets of 25 ab exercises to your ‘sit-up’ routine. Check out these ab workouts for ab inspiration.

l  20 push-ups per day: This will help strengthen your arms as well as helping them look toned and lean.

l  Take the stairs: Wherever possible choose stairs over escalators/elevators. This will give you a ‘free’ workout and help tone those legs of yours without you even realizing it.


Think you’re up for it???

To embrace the challenge with me, please comment below with simple “I’m in” or something more exciting if you’re up for it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...