Friday 3 January 2014

Get Fit Friday: Cravings Chart

With the holiday season still in full-swing in most parts of the world {poor us in Korea are still hard at work}, I thought I’d give you some foodey {healthy} inspiration today!!

If you're anything like me, Winter and dare I say holidays are not my strong "healthy eating" times of the year. Planning ahead, like I mention in my blog post, tips for creating a healthy lifestyle and gorgeous bod, is essential but sometimes cravings come when we least expect them to....and then what...

With this in mind, I found this oh-so-cool Cravings Chart on Pinterest. It basically names the craving, ie: chocolate and tells you what your body is really craving and thus what to eat instead. 


Happy Healthy Eating!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...